Our corporate services
From the establishment of your company in Luxembourg to day-to-day management and liquidation, we will work closely with you to provide a fast solution to all of your needs. We provide a full range of corporate services with the support of our network of experts in different countries.
We will work with you and your business from day one, to :
- Create a healthy business structure which meets your specific requirements
- Draft your articles of association
- Find and/or partner with third-party service providers such as banks, notaries and lawyers
- Liaise with the tax authorities to obtain a VAT number
- Deal with the relevant authorities to obtain a business licence and/or any required registration on the Register of companies
Business domiciliation and management
Our experts can assist with your specific requirements in the domiciliation of your registered office, daily management of your company. We also manage several business centres with private offices.
- Domiciliation of your registered office of companies
- Provision of independent board members from a wide variety of sectors and activities
Corporate secretarial services
Hand your administrative and legal to do-list over to our corporate secretarial services. We can :
- Comptabilité générale et analytique
- Préparation des états financiers intermédiaires et annuels soumis à diverses normes comptables
- Draft your contracts, agreements, deeds and documents, reports and press releases
- Coordinate shareholder and board meetings, and prepare meeting minutes
drafting the minutes of the meetings
- Perform authorised transfer orders
- Complete legislative and regulatory tasks
Statutory audit and supervision
Our experts can support you with monitoring of the annual accounts, reviewing your management report and preparing for general meetings. We provide :
- Statutory oversight and audit services
- Visibility and expert report results
- Monitoring of the annual accounts
Liquidations, mergers, demergers and transfers
Whether you are closing your business or opening a new one, we will work with you throughout the process. We can :
- Perform a voluntary liquidation (liquidation bonus, liquidation balance sheet, tax assessment)
- Coordinate a court-ordered liquidation
- Coordinate a merger or demerger (merger bonus)
- Coordinate a registered office transfer
Our other services
Find out more about our other services. We can tailor our services to your specific needs. We offer far more than just chartered accounting, working closely with you at each stage of your project and professional life.
Our chartered professional accountants and tax consultants will support you every step of the way!
Find out more
Groups and Multinationals
We can prepare your company’s consolidated accounts.
Find out more
In addition to payroll, we provide staff administration services and corporate secretarial services.
Find out more
To contact us
For specific advice, queries or project updates, use our contact form to get in touch.