ParFi Group undertakes to respect the privacy of site users, particularly when processing their personal data.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, information may be collected and is recorded in a computerised file managed by ParFi Group at 17, rue Léon Laval L-3372 Leudelange. This processing is carried out for the following purpose(s): sending communications of a broadly gastronomic nature as well as communications regarding the services and new products offered by ParFi Group in these various areas. These data will be stored for as long as the user’s subscription is active. If the user unsubscribes, ParFi Group undertakes to erase the data in its possession.
By accessing the ParFi Group website and more particularly by subscribing to the Newsletter or by using the Contact Us, Reserve or Telephone button, users provide clear and unequivocal consent to the processing of their personal data by ParFi Group. Users are informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent. If this right is exercised, the personal data of the user in question will no longer be processed.
Site users are informed that they have multiple rights under the aforementioned European regulation: the right to access to their personal data, the right to rectification, erasure and opposition to processing of their personal data, and the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, users should write to the following address: email@example.com
ParFi Group reserves the right to monitor and examine information relating to messages, such as the content, their origin or their destination, if it reasonably believe that all or part of these communications concerns illegal or illicit activities, or if it has been ordered to do so by the authorities with jurisdiction in the matter. Unless this monitoring is carried out at the request of the competent authorities, ParFi Group may only monitor messages of a public or non-confidential nature, including but not limited to the information on a web page and the messages in discussion forums or on a computer mailing list.
ParFi Group undertakes to :
- respect the rights of its users;
- process data only in connection with the specified purposes;
- provide the personal data upon express request by the user and as soon as possible;
- ensure the confidentiality of the data collected;
- adopt the required security levels for personal data protection and to provide all means and take all technical measures within its reach in order to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, leakage, unauthorised access and theft involving personal data. ParFi Group cannot be held responsible for security violations that are outside of its control.
ParFi Group users undertake to comply with the rules set out in the regulation.